Features Chicago Pneumatic’s patented turbo motor. Compact head allows for greater flexibility in tight areas – ideal for working on spark plugs, water pumps, exhaust systems and more. Drive (in.): 3/8, Speed – No Load (RPM): 160, Average Air Consumption (CFM): 4 1/4, Max. Torque (ft.-lbs.): 50, Variable Speed: Yes, Reversible: Yes, Inlet Size (in.): 1/4, Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Case Included: No, Tool Weight (lbs.): 2 1/4, Tool Length (in.): 10 1/4
1″ Drive Heavy Duty Impact Wrench
– CPs most powerful, 1/2″ Impact Wrench – 625 ft.-lb- Oil bath “Spring Hammer” clutch mechanism for ultimate power, high durability and reduced vibration- Differential regulator with four positive power settings in forward and ultimate power in reverse- 2
1 in. Drive Impact Wrench
HIGH SPEED SANDER, VARIABLE SPEED THROTTLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, IDEAL FOR TIGHT ACCESS WORK, MATCH THE SPEED TO THE APPLICATION, EASE OF HANDLING, FLEXIBILITY, IMPROVED PRODUCTIVITY, OPERATOR COMFORT. MODEL: RP9778 PART #: 615 193 977 8 PAD SIZE: 127 MM, 5 IN. SPINDLE THREAD: 7/16″ -20 FREE SPEED: 16000 TR/MIN AIR CONSUMPTION: 12 L/S , 26 CFM OVERALL LENGTH: 203MM , 8 IN. NET WEIGHT: 1.0 KG , 2.3 LB
External clutch adjustment * Cushion clutch * Built-in quick change chuck * Rear exhaust Applications: general repair * body shops Free speed: 1800 rpm
, Manufacturer: Chicago Pneumatic
The Chicago Pneumatic line of premium high-performance sockets combine strength, durability, looks and top quality. From tough, chrome-moly steel construction to the laser-etched, easy-to-read socket size, these are the only impact sockets you’ll ever need. Each set packaged in a sturdy case. Limited lifetime warranty.
The new CP7828H offers the same great features of the CP7828 with a 1/2″ square drive.::- Quiet operation:- Compact, yet packed with power and speed:- Features CP’s patented Tri Spring anti-slip head design which virtually eliminates slippage:- 360 degree adjustable exhaust.
– Compact lightweight design for easy maneuverability – 90 degree angle head allows flexibility in confined areas – Complete with 1/4 and 6mm collet – Excellent for high speed blending smoothing porting and deburring in confined areas
The Chicago Pneumatic 1in. Air Impact Wrench with 6in. anvil features an efficient 6-vane motor that delivers the power needed to loosen the toughest fastener.
Features and Benefits:
- New improved head design reduces premature wear and eliminates slips
- Urethane grip offers unmatched comfort and a non-slip feel
- Extended length – designed for greater reach in confined areas
- Faster rundown with higher revolutions per minute – 250 rpm
- Protective head cover included
- Under-dashboard work, small engine and body shop repair
- Ultimate torque by hand 30 ft.-lbs.