* Replacement control boxes for submersible well pumps
* Can be used in shallow or deep well installation in 2″ wells or larger * Ideal for shallow well applications with pumping levels to 25′, and for deep well applications with pumping levels to 110′ * Constructed of non-corrosive, rugged fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic * High resistance to sand and abrasive wear, assuring years of dependable service * Built-in regulator is adjustable for best performance on all deep well applications * Pressure gauge is included * Stainless steel clamp for quick access to all serviceable pump components * Dust-proof cover protects all electrical components from dust and insects, providing a longer lasting motor * Pre-set, pre-wired pressure switch for automatic operation when used with water system tank * Heat sink provides maximum cooling of mechanical shaft seal * Motor features stainless steel shaft, heavy-duty bearings, balanced rotor, mechanical shaft seal and insulated windings * 115/230 dual voltage * 30-50 pressure switch setting * 20 GPM capacity * FP4312: 1/2 HP * FP4322: 3/4 HP
Pump-to-tank hook up kit for all shallow and deep well jet pumps and precharged tanks.
Thermoplastic body resists corrosion, stress and heat. Automatic thermal overload protection. Replaceable 8′ cord with grounded plug. Piggy-back float switch (non-mercury) provides automatic operation. 1-1/4″ MPT discharge with threaded coupling. Fits into 11″ diameter sump. 115 volt oil filled motor, 10 amps. U.L. Listed.
Features durable cast-iron volute and motor housing, tough polycarbonate impeller and thermally protected, oil-filled motor. Vertical float switch provides reliable operation and allows installation in 10in. basins. High-capacity 1 1/2in. NPT discharge. Will replace most pedestal pumps with no plumbing changes. UL listed. U.S.A. Flow (GPH): 4,100, Volts: 115, Amps: 20, HP: 1/2, Max. Total Head (ft.): 15, Discharge Port (in.): 1 1/4, Min. Basin Needed (in.): 10, Pump Housing: Cast Iron, Volute: Cast Iron, Impeller Shaft: Polycarbonate, Power Cord (ft.): 10, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 12 3/4 x 10 x 12 3/4
Thermoplastic body resists corrosion, stress and heat. Automatic thermal overload protection. Replaceable 8′ cord with grounded plug. Automatic vertical float switch turns the pump on and off as needed in a narrow opening. 1-1/4″ MPT with threaded couplings. Fits into 9″ diameter sump. Weighs 12 lbs.
* Fits Sump Pumps with 1-14″ discharge * Prevents water in discharge line from draining back in sump when pump is not running * Flapper type valve requires minimal unseat pressure * May be plumbed with accordion sump discharge hose, polyethylene PVC or galvanized pipe * Complete installation instructions included
Heavy-duty pump is ideal for removing raw sewage or waste water from basements or septic tanks. Cast-iron construction. Pumps up to 2in. diameter soft solids. Automatic wide-angle float switch. 10-ft. power cord. Limited lifetime warranty. U.S.A. Flow (GPH): 7,000, Volts: 115, Amps: 20, HP: 1/2, Max. Total Head (ft.): 16, Suction Port (in.): 2 1/2, Discharge Port (in.): 2 1/2, Pump Housing: Cast Iron, Solid Handling (in.): 2, Power Cord (ft.): 10, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): L x 9 1/2 x 17 1/2
* For submersible pumps * Place able protector every 10′ * Centers wire and holds in place
This corrosion resistant, compact design is ideal for shallow well applications where space is at a premium. Has fiberglass, reinforced construction. Pumps up to 5 gallons per minute at 5 feet water depth. Motor has stainless steel shaft, heavy duty ball-
* Use with submersible pumps * Splicing kit
Economical, energy-efficient pumps for 4in. inside diameter or larger wells. Pump from depths of 250 feet. Patented Floating Stack design resists sand and reduces sand locking. Stainless steel pump and motor housing for long life. Heavy-duty 1 1/4in. NPT discharge connection. Water-filled submersible motor. Precision-molded impellers and diffusers. 230 Volts. Includes built-in check valve. UL approved. U.S.A. Flow (GPH): 600, Volts: 230, Amps: 8.28, HP: 1, Max. Total Head (ft.): 250, Suction Port (in.): 1 1/4, Discharge Port (in.): 1 1/4, Pump Housing: Stainless Steel, Impellers: Precision-Molded, Diffusers: Precision-Molded, Control Box Included: Yes